GRADUATION PRACTICE – SENIOR MANDATORY ATTENDANCE!!!!
- Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021 from 1:00-2:30 in the BGCS Gym.
- Attendance: If you do not practice you will not participate in Graduation!!!! Make arrangements with your employer NOW if you need time off from your job. Work is not an acceptable excuse to miss graduation practice. You must email Ms. Moore ahead of time if a problem or emergency occurs that would prevent your attendance.
- Attire: You do not need your cap and gown for practice.
- Graduation tickets: Each senior will receive their graduation tickets to distribute for admission after graduation practice. NO ONE ELSE MAY PICK UP YOUR TICKETS FOR YOU. PROTECT YOUR TICKETS—IF YOU MISPLACE THEM, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MORE.
- Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
- Debts: All senior debts must be paid to participate in Graduation!
- Attendance: You must email Ms. Moore ahead of time if a problem or emergency prevents you from attending Graduation or graduation practice.
- Parking: Use the student parking lot and meet in the lunchroom. Do not go into the gym!
- Guest parking: Guests may park at the front of school, Yucca House, or by Ball Fields. Front doors of the gym will open @ 6:15 pm.
- BE ON TIME: Be in the lunchroom by 6:20! A teacher will take roll, assist you with your cap and gown, and line you up for the ceremony by 6:50. Only graduates are allowed in the lunchroom.
ATTIRE FOR GRADUATION: Please be dressed appropriately!
- Boys: Wear black dress pants, white shirt, dark tie, black socks, and black dress shoes. No shorts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes!
- Girls: Wear black dress shoes and a dress or skirt and top. Select a proper dress or blouse that will not show at the neckline of your gown. No shorts or mini-skirts, flip-flops or tennis shoes!!
- All seniors will wear caps and gowns!!! Caps will be worn flat on your head – no corners sticking up and no decorations on cap. Please do not fold the point under. Everyone will wear the points down in front and back. Tassel is worn on the right.
- NO CHEWING GUM OR SUNGLASSES!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
May 20 1:10 pm PRACTICE FOR GRADUATION