Google Meet For Final 5
How to Use Google Meet App on Phone?
You can follow these steps if you are starting the Google Meet conference. Make sure you have a Google account or G Suite account to begin. At this time, Google Meet supports the Chrome web browser and Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari. Additionally, you can use Google Meet on iOS and Android devices.
- First, visit the App Store and search for Google Meet
- Download the app to your device
- Once you’re done, login with your Gmail account and you will be able to start your own meeting or join a meeting
- Go to Google Play Store
- Then search for Google Meet. Once you have found just install the app
- Then follow the instructions to start a Google Meet video meeting
- Next, log in with your Google account and you’ll be ready to start a meeting or join a meeting
Google Meet download for Laptops or Windows
You can either download the Google Meet App on your device or just visit the website where you can join the meeting or host a new meeting. You can follow these instructions to start a Google Meet video meeting. Be sure to use one of the compatible web browsers, as mentioned earlier. Google Meet download for Windows is an easy way and the steps of Google Meet download for PC, Windows are provided below.
- Visit the Google Meet Website
- Click either on “Join” or “Start a Meeting.”
- If prompted, enter a name
- Now, click the “Join Now” button.